Seeing Green in 2017? Pantone Color of the Year for 2017 is Greenery.
“Greenery is symbolic of new beginnings. Greenery is a fresh and zesty yellow-green shade that evokes the first days of spring when nature’s greens revive, restore and renew. Illustrative of flourishing foliage and the lushness of the great outdoors, the fortifying attributes of Greenery signals consumers to take a deep breath, oxygenate and reinvigorate. Greenery is nature’s neutral. The more submerged people are in modern life, the greater their innate craving to immerse themselves in the physical beauty and inherent unity of the natural world. This shift is reflected by the proliferation of all things expressive of Greenery in daily lives through urban planning, architecture, lifestyle and design choices globally. A constant on the periphery, Greenery is now being pulled to the forefront – it is an omnipresent hue around the world. A life-affirming shade, Greenery is also emblematic of the pursuit of personal passions and vitality.”
Sharing some shades of green from some of my favorite go-to-kids products to some all-time favorites of my own. Enjoy!
- I Could’ve Bin a Green Things Bin: Clever storage bin from one of my favorite stores, Land of Nod.
- Two Ring Table Lamp Base: Add this unique shape and a pop of color to any room in the home.
- The Little Book of Mindfulness: De-stress and De-clutter your daily thoughts with this pocket book.
- Recycling Truck: Both my little ones got several of these Green Toys from Santa. What a hit! Imaginative toddler toys made with 100% recycled milk jugs.
- Starbucks Coffee: Need I say more, it’s an addiction.
- Essie Nail Polish: The focus is on you with this lush green polish.
- Chewbeads Teething Necklace: They got this one right! For Moms to wear and babies to touch, tug and chew. I wore mine this last weekend and received numerous compliments and kept the little one occupied!
- Journal: Color-blocking at it’s finest in a great green.
- Zoli Bunny Dual Nub Teether: Love this teether for those tough times teething.
- Byredo Candle: Capture the essence of an old-fashioned library where time stands still and senses are heightened.
- Jazz Sneaker: Do these come in my size?
- Football Quilt: Go Team Go!
- Spruce Tree Bookcase: Books, Books and more books.
- Roar Sweatshirt: Isn’t this Rawr-Some!?!